Random Posts

3/random/post-list

Saturday, May 21, 2022

How to find subject Labels

The subject Labels are kind of hidden so I have created this aid on how to find the labels by subject.  You can click each image to view the full size.

Step 1

Click the three horizontal lines


Step 2

Click the chevron pointing down by the line that says "Labels"


Step 3

Here you will see the Labels by subject.  Since I just started this blog at this posting there is only one label and it is Longview Public Library.  More labels will be added to this list as time goes by.  Click on the label for all posts I have associated with that topic.


If you need help with navigating my blog please do not hesitate to e-mail me at MrJimmyRamsey@gmail.com.  



Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Unordered List

Support